New Community Resource page for Oregonians:
Safe + Strong https://www.safestrongoregon.org/
Central Oregon Resource Directory available at https://www.centraloregonresources.org/
• City of Bend: For the most updated information on Covid-19 https://www.bendoregon.gov/services/covid-19-information
• City of Redmond: https://www.ci.redmond.or.us/Home/Components/News/News/1863/16?backlist=%2fhome www.redmondrallies.com web resource as a clearing house for both the community and businesses
• Legal Aid (Oregon Legal Help): Housing Protections– Evictions Update for Oregon during COVID-19 Emergency https://oregonlawhelp.org/classroom/public-health-and-coronavirus-covid-19/housing-protections/evictions-update-for-oregon-during-covid-19-emergency
• Rent, Food and Meals, Housing, Rent, Utility Bills, Emergency: NeighborImpact https://www.neighborimpact.org/housing-help/ and through Jericho Road (Redmond only) https://jerichoroadofredmond.org/
• Managing Stress and Anxiety https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html
• Trained Counselors 24/7 Anxious about Corona Virus?
Crisis Text line https://www.crisistextline.org/ or Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis Counselor
SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin) Disaster Distress Helpline https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline or call 1-800-985-5990 , or TEXT “TalkWithUs” to 66746
National Suicide Prevention LifeLine https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1-800-273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline https://www.thehotline.org/ Call 1-800-799-7233 or Text LOVEIS to 22522. Remember, you are not alone.
Daily Virtual AA meetings during the outbreak https://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/en_updatesoncoronavirus.pdf
• Reminder: no in-person Information Sessions but visit our website to learn more about the Habitat Partnership towards homeownership program. https://bendredmondhabitat.org/habitat-homeownership/
Housing information video: https://youtu.be/9uIJgI0nzIU
• Updated Information on Student Loan Debt: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/03/got-student-loan-debt-read?utm_source=govdelivery
Need Help Getting Items? Be sure to sign up to us the App NextDoor.com (lots of your neighbors are willing to help).
Also check out Pandemic Partners Bend (on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/groups/PandemicPartnersBend/. There is a link to a Google doc with resources on conversational resources, pets, showers, utility assistance, social services providers, and more!
Employment Concerns? https://www.oregon.gov/employ/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
If your are a Restaurant worker, gig worker or other hourly worker, and are facing unprecedented economic hardship from the coronavirus crisis check out One Fair Wage Emergency to see if you can receive assistance. Fill out the form: https://ofwemergencyfund.org/help