Para información en Español por favor oprima aquí
Current information regarding changes in operations due to COVID-19
Job Sites are currently closed (For Families in the Queue, this means there there are no sweat equity opportunities)
Women Build Week has been postponed. Future dates to be determined as soon as possible.
Grease Movie Night at McMenamins in Bend has been postponed. Future dates to be determined.
Family Services Updates
last updated 4-3-20 4:45pm
Habitat Homeowners: Find who currently services your mortgage loan. Then, contact them to find out what workout options they offer to help you keep your home.
Employment Concerns? https://www.oregon.gov/employ/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
Central Oregon Resource Directory available at https://www.centraloregonresources.org/
• City of Bend: For the most updated information on Covid-19 https://www.bendoregon.gov/services/covid-19-information
• City of Redmond: -https://www.ci.redmond.or.us/Home/Components/News/News/1863/16?backlist=%2fhome www.redmondrallies.com web resource as a clearing house for both the community and businesses
• Legal Aid (Oregon Legal Help): Housing Protections– Evictions Update for Oregon during COVID-19 Emergency https://oregonlawhelp.org/classroom/public-health-and-coronavirus-covid-19/housing-protections/evictions-update-for-oregon-during-covid-19-emergency
• Rent, Food and Meals, Housing, Rent, Utility Bills, Emergency: NeighborImpact https://www.neighborimpact.org/housing-help/ and through Jericho Road (Redmond only) https://jerichoroadofredmond.org/
• Managing Stress and Anxiety https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html
• Trained Counselors 24/7 Anxious about Corona Virus?
Crisis Text line https://www.crisistextline.org/ or Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis Counselor
SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin) Disaster Distress Helpline https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline or call 1-800-985-5990 , or TEXT “TalkWithUs” to 66746
National Suicide Prevention LifeLine https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1-800-273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline https://www.thehotline.org/ Call 1-800-799-7233 or Text LOVEIS to 22522. Remember, you are not alone.
Daily Virtual AA meetings during the outbreak https://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/en_updatesoncoronavirus.pdf
• Reminder: no in-person Information Sessions but visit our website to learn more about the Habitat Partnership towards homeownership program. https://bendredmondhabitat.org/habitat-homeownership/
Housing information video: https://youtu.be/9uIJgI0nzIU
• Updated Information on Student Loan Debt: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/03/got-student-loan-debt-read?utm_source=govdelivery
Need Help Getting Items? Be sure to sign up to us the App NextDoor.com (lots of your neighbors are willing to help).
Also check out Pandemic Partners Bend (on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/groups/PandemicPartnersBend/. There is a link to a Google doc with resources on conversational resources, pets, showers, utility assistance, social services providers, and more!
3/26/2020, 1:30 pm
The Bend and Redmond ReStores, and all associated services, are closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you health and hope as we navigate this challenging time.
All on-site volunteer opportunities (construction, ReStore, events, etc.) are suspended until further notice. We miss you!
We care about you and we are here for you. We will stand strong with you as we navigate our new normal, that which I hope is only for a little while.